RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Before you return an Eta jewels product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
Nosepins and nose studs are not eligible for return or exchange due to hygenic reasons.
No return/exchange for rakhis/lumbas/seasonal festival products will be accepted.
No return/exchange in silver rakhis.
NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE WILL BE MADE AFTER 3 DAYS OF RECIEPT OF ORDER IF NOT ASKED FOR A RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
1. Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
2. Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the Eta jewels QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
3. Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
4. Eta jewels will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewelry only. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
1. Genuine quality issues.
2. Packages lost in transit.
3. In case Eta Jewels discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
4. Only the product cost will be refunded, the shipping and handling charges will not be refunded in any case.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address/Pin code.
3. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
4. Package refused by recipient.
5. Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
6. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
7. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
8. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.